Installing the Cowl and Spinner

This part has been a long time coming. I started this rebuild project on January 21, over ten months ago. Ten looong months and I don’t know how many hours. To see what my Tailwind looks like now compared to how it looked the previous six years I’ve owned it is something I’m very proud of. I remember the days when I was happy just to have a flying airplane. Now I’ve got an airplane that’s got a part of me invested into it. Unfortunately I can’t fly her yet because I forgot to order the tail number decals. I can do some runups and get some static RPM numbers though while I wait for tail numbers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.